Product Care & Sizing Guide
One size designs have been carefully thought out to suit a variety of body shapes. In most cases, design features such as drop shoulders, relaxed tunic shapes and loose sleeves are used. This enables the garment to fit different shapes, without restriction or tight seam lines. If you love a product, however, and the measurements will not work for you, we do offer a custom-made option. Most of the time we will still have fabric left over from production and as we produce locally, we can have your order made and sent to you within 2 weeks of the order being placed. If you would like to find out more about our custom-made option, please get in touch with us here.
General Clothing Information
We believe it's important to know where and how your clothing is made. All of Wolf & Mishka's clothing has been designed and made in Melbourne. Maintaining an emphasis on print design and focusing on natural fabrics, all our prints have been 100% uniquely designed and digitally printed, using natural-based fabrics such as cotton, linen and silk.
We ♥︎ The Earth
We also look to support and maintain sustainability and constantly aim to reduce our impact on the environment. That's why our fabrics have been well thought out and sustainably sourced.
All clothing items are provided with a set of care instructions specific to the fabric. However, as most Wolf & Mishka's pieces are made from natural fabrics, we would recommend the following instructions:
- Cold hand-wash with mild detergent
- Dry flat in shade
- Dry cleanable (recommended)
Jewellery + Ceramic Product Care
All of Wolf & Mishka’s ceramic jewellery and ceramics have been individually and lovingly hand-crafted. However, like with anything, a little love and care can go a long way!
Here are some care instructions to keep your ceramics looking its best for as long as possible.
- Gently dab with a soft damp cloth whenever required.
- Suede straps are fragile, do not stretch. Handle with care.
- For the lustreware to last longer, please avoid spraying perfume or deodorants directly onto lustre pieces.
- Hand-wash only with non-scouring pad and mild detergent.
- Do not place in microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- Glazed pieces are food safe, however, try to avoid hot foods.